The Business Analyst position supports the overall commercial strategy for accelerating service contract growth by developing and creating systems and reports that increase visibility for revenue generation opportunities. The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills with balanced business and relationship savviness to identify trends and understands how to translate data and insights into operational actions. In addition, the candidate must be able to leverage global best practice to build aligned and sustainable systems and reports which highlight such insights.
- Partners with key commercial leaders in ProCare, Sales, and Marketing to enable their teams to reach goals
- Gathers information from a wide number of sources (systems, business partners, field team, customers and competitors) to create a strategic continuous improvement roadmap for commercial operations.
- Benchmarks best practices in data analytics and visualization and create roadmap for implementation
- Manages the design and delivery of service reporting which results in efficient analysis, leading to sound and executable business decisions to drive engagement, customer satisfaction, and profitable growth.
- Works strategically amongst a networked group of peers to help shape and implement organizational initiatives
- Works with various business partners to help create and sustain overall alignment on collective goals and objectives
- Support all key business partners, including Sr. Leadership, on key success metrics and KPIs across each function and European region.
- Communicate insights and drive change based on detailed analysis of commercial and operational data sets.
- Deliver regular management reporting and support budgetary planning activities.
- Collect, consolidate, analyze, and maintain data on opportunities and leads for service contracts.
- Analyze data and develop insights to identify business needs or improvement opportunities
- Create systems to track and visualize projects and programs to improve results and contribute towards positive P&L performance.
- 3-5 years of experience in Commercial Business Operations & Analytics
- Proven track record of working with Business stakeholders in understanding business processes & functionality
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems and data analysis tools including Oracle, SAP, SalesForce CRM, Power BI, Tableau, statistical modeling, and MS Office.
- Must be able to resolve complex issues of broad scope using independent judgement.
- Ability to manage complex cross-functional programs and datasets
- Ability to create and oversee usage of systems and reports to enable high performing teams
- Knowledge of visualization best practices
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization
Work from Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%