|Location||Frankfurt area, Germany|
Concilium Search are partnered with an established and rapidly growing medical device company focusing on innovative and cutting edge minimally invasive surgery.
They are expanding their team and recruiting a new Clinical Specialist to be responsible for clinical training, the driving of clinical utilisation, and be the key interface between hospitals and the rest of the company. This will be responsible for Germany as well as supporting the wider EMEA team.
Successful candidates will have proven track record in surgical/O.R. training and be based in the wider Frankfurt area. This is field based and will give the opportunity to travel extensively.
- The Clinical Specialist is responsible for driving clinical utilization and supporting surgery programs within a defined region. And helping to move hospital surgical teams to independent utilization of the device.
- Responsible for identifying and training new surgeons to increase the utilization of the surgery system.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the set-up, operation, troubleshooting and support of the surgical system during clinical use.
- Responsible for launching new clinical programs in hospitals in the territory that acquire a surgical system and driving execution of a clinical development plan to successfully begin clinical utilization.
- All Other Essential Duties as directed
- Relevant work experience either supporting medical device sales in the operating room environment, working in a surgical training environment, or as an operating room staff member in a clinical setting.
- Fluency in local language of territory is required and fluency in English is strongly preferred.
- Completion of college/university level of study.
- Ability to work in territory required.
- Licenses to work in the hospital operating room environment strongly preferred