The Construction Manager will oversee the build of utility-scale battery energy storage systems, working closely and successfully with on-site contractors. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to perform effectively with large and diverse teams.
- Act as the liaison between the owner and contractor
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Accountability for overall project quality and success of the build
- Lead responsible for onsite supervision of projects, ensuring they meet time and budgetary constraints
- 5+ years' construction management experience, with electrical experience preferred
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Proven ability to meet time, budget and quality demands when building utility-scale renewables projects