|Location||Andover, Massachusetts, United States|
• Be the single point of contact in the corporation, providing subject matter expertise and industry best practices related to Product Master Data domain governance.
• Support Data Governance/Quality initiatives from the ground up, and ensure solutions result in sustainable business-as-usual processes.
• Partner with the Business, IT, and external Vendors to identify opportunities to enhance the quality, consistency and accessibility of the Product Master Data domain.
• Devise a sustainable data strategy that will enable a robust data structure and framework, and achieve high levels of data quality through effective collaboration with internal Business teams and IT.
• Advise, train and support business users to resolve data related issues, answer questions, educate them on master data processes, and related system use.
• Act as the Data Management Organization’s Product Data Domain lead, coordinating across enterprise and local information systems projects to ensure the systems and data architecture necessary to support our data related initiatives are properly designed and delivered. This role will be responsible for collecting/developing/articulating our data strategy, capturing business scope, leading blueprinting workshops, working with IT to review and provide input on systems designs, support User Acceptance Testing, coordinate with Master Data teams, developing/training/deploying new or modified processes, etc.
• Manage/champion the Product Master roadmap, working across business stakeholders to identify, process or system improvements required to meet evolving business needs.
• Ability to communicate with, influence, and manage multi-tier cross-functional teams, get their buy-in, and implement Master Data initiatives across the board.
• Geographic responsibilities include leading cross-functional teams and collaborating with peers, in North America, Europe/Africa/Middle East, South America, and Asia-Pacific.
Domain Process Development
• Oversee creation of Master Data related global policies, processes (current and future state), and procedures required for global Product Domain governance. Ensure governance is embedded, maintained, and that it evolves as new use-cases materialize.
• Define, approve, communicate and implement principles, policies, procedures, metrics, tools and responsibilities for domain data management.
• Monitor and guide policy compliance, domain data usage and management activities.
• Establish roles and responsibilities across global, regional, and local Master Data and functional teams. Work to influence executive and management teams to gain resource commitments where required.
• Capture and document business rules, ownership, process, lineage for all critical data elements of Product Data.
• Coordinate across functions to develop sustainable business processes that are embedded in the appropriate functional areas and globally aligned. Lead the development of Master Data and IT system architecture roadmaps which enable effective and efficient business processes, meets external reporting requirements, and improves our customers’ experience.
• Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or other related field
• 3+ years of experience working in SAP Material Master domain, preferably within the Life Sciences industry
• Candidates should have extensive experience with Data Governance & Master Data management
• Strong Program Management experience building and driving initiatives
• Advanced expertise in MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project)
• Advanced expertise in reporting tools
• Project Management (i.e. PMP) experience is strongly preferred
• Data Certification (i.e. CIMP, CDMP) strongly preferred
• Six Sigma strongly preferred
• Life Sciences industry experience strongly preferred
• Experience managing business critical data in enterprise systems such as SAP and Axapta
• Experience with defining, documenting, developing business processes
• Experience with data quality & governance tools, such as Informatica or Collibra