- Providing an efficient delivery pipeline, covering build-, deployment- and test automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components on premise and in cloud infrastructures
- Devises concepts, evaluates tools & technologies to set up a delivery pipeline infrastructure
- Supports developers, testers and operations to automate every aspect of the delivery pipeline
- Ensures efficient environment management in development-, test- and production environments
- Devises and enforces policies for developers, testers and operations that guarantee a stable delivery pipeline
- Establishes solutions for logging and effective monitoring
- Work as part of an agile delivery team (Scrum)
- Profound experience with CD / DevOps methodology and good overview of related tools (or tool chains)
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree)
- Excellent knowledge of Unix Operating Systems, preferably Linux based
- Active experience with cloud concepts and -providers, virtualization and containerization
- Very good (shell-) scripting know how
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (preferably Java) and SQL
- Experience in agile development (Scrum, Kanban).
- Knowledge of contemporary collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira).
- Structured and self-reliant working approach, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Pro-active attitude and team oriented