|Sector||Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology|
A trusted client of ours, who specialise in manufacturing biologics, are looking to bring onboard an experienced Director of Engineering.
The Director of Engineering will have many responsibilities and will have a deciding factor in our the site in run from the ground up.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Leading facility operations, maintenance team, automation and validation team of site (GMP and Non-GMP facilities).
- Lead engineering team to give input of project design and prepare startup of new facility.
- Lead the development and C&Q of new facilities at site.
- Ensure the management, operation, calibration and maintenance of facilities comply with appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Responsible f or working with key supplier of the site such as electricity, natural gas, telecommunication etc. to ensure robust sup ply of service and resource for the site.
Our client are looking for a candidate with:
- 10 years' engineering experience
- A good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Someone that is looking for a challenge
- Fluent in German and English
- Is a proven leader.
- Able to start before the start of November
If it could be of interest, please let me know the best time & number to call you on and please send your updated CV to the email address below or via LinkedIn.
Equally, if this position is not of interest, there is somebody within your current network who you believe could be suitable, we offer a referral bonus for successful candidates of €250.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!