|Location||Bedminster, New Jersey, United States|
|Sector||Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology|
ERP Application Architect: Order to Cash – SAP Sales & Distribution
St Louis, MO
The role of ERP Application Architect – Order to Cash – will lead the ERP Center of Excellence (COE) Order to Cash area focused on proactively identifying and pursuing IT-enabled business opportunities and innovation. This role will support the ERP COE and the Order Management / Customer Care function to drive continuous improvement and innovation through the following:
• Process improvement across the Enterprise strategic value chain through identification and deployment of new capabilities
• Driving significant new business capabilities through identification and deployment of technologies that enable automation and innovation
• Optimization of the ERP ecosystem through blending SAP core capabilities with enabling Cloud technologies
- Partnering with the Business ERP COE and Data Governance team to identify and implement business process improvements, process automation and innovations
- Collaboration within the IT ERP COE for Operational support of SAP and the ERP ecosystem
- Collaboration within the IT ERP COE project management function and the IT organization for coordination and delivery of major initiatives
- Collaborate with peers in the IT ERP COE to drive development, maintenance and implementation of strategic roadmaps to drive business optimization, innovation and automation
- Support and realization in the ERP ecosystem for the businesses BD&L efforts
- Drive Demand and Supply Management within the COE for balanced delivery of process improvement initiatives
- Development and maintenance of strategic relationships with key suppliers and partners
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC/NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Participate in staff meetings and team meetings as required.
- Develop relationships within IS and with supported customers to improve collaboration and teamwork necessary to accomplish organizational objectives.
- Participate in a development planning process where employee career goals are defined & understood and development activities are incorporated into the employee objectives.
- Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems.
- 10 or more years’ Information Systems Experience with the SAP Order to Cash modules
- Minimum three (3) full-lifecycle implementations of SAP as a Consultant
- Masters Degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems.
- 12 or more years’ Experience implementing and supporting SAP in the Sales & Distribution function
- Five (5) full-lifecycle implementations of SAP in Global Manufacturing environments as a Consultant with a Global Consulting Firm
- Domain expertise – significant expertise in the end-to-end processes and Application ecosystem supporting the Order to Cash Mega-Process, including the following SAP components:
- Order Management
- Logistics Execution
- Customer Interaction Center (CRM)
- Cross-process domain expertise – demonstrated experience with integration of process areas to Finance.
- Capability to hands-on troubleshoot and collaborate with colleagues in IT and 3rd parties to troubleshoot and resolve Application issues as well as configure and test process enhancements in the ERP Application ecosystem:
- Mobile applications for Delivery Management
- Integrations with 3rd Party Logistics partners
- BW reporting
- Integrations with Commercial Applications
- Integration with Thomson Reuters
- PI / PO
- Requirements Development & Management – demonstrated capability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to size up business requirements from inception to production deployment, including business case development, solution assessment, design, architect and deployment execution.
- Vision and Leadership – demonstrated experience in collaborating with partners and the Business to identify and drive continuous improvement through identification and deployment of new capabilities
- Industry experience – understanding and experience with SAP in FDA and Sarbanes-Oxley regulated Pharmaceutical environments
- Collaborates with Business Application End Users, Super Users, Process Owners and Global Process Ownerss
- Collaborates with Peers in ERP COE
- Collaborates with Colleagues across Information Technology
- Normal office environment
- 15 – 25% travel between domestic and international locations.