The primary role of the Field Marketing Manager EMEA is the successful creation and implementation of Business Development Plans and Sales Programs for Tier 2 markets in EMEA. They are responsible for business modeling of new market openings in Nordics and Eastern Europe as well as marketing support of the distributors.
• Creating dedicated Business Development Plans and Sales Programs for the Benelux and Nordic markets
• Field support in growth countries to support and insure execution of planned programs and activities.
• Business modelling of new markets to open. Create a clear market opening plan for each of the markets incl. competitive, pricing, hospital landscape analysis, Run Due Diligence of potential new customer.
• Marketing support for our distributors incl. event management and Marcom / messaging. Link with headquarter in the US to adapt our messaging and disseminate the message.
• Obtains and provides promotional, technical, and managerial support for products to the distributor’s sales team and end-customer (hospitals, physicians, nurses and purchasing agents).
• Maintains knowledge of key customers, the market, industry trends, competitors, and leading competitive strategies.
• Shares “best practices” and innovative ideas that can impact the companies overall success.
• Provide feedback to Product Development for improvement to current product and development of new products/extensions. Shares “best practices” and innovative ideas that can impact the overall success.
• Attend medical meetings as necessary in markets to support local distributor.
Field Marketing Manager must maintain a functional knowledge base which includes being informed on:
• Medical Device Industry
• Respiratory Product Knowledge
• Competitive Products
• Medical Terminology
• Medical Procedures / Trends
• Clinical Operations
• New Market Opportunities
• Relationship Management
Knowledge, Experience and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in medical engineering or Business administration
• 4+ years proven track record of success in sales in the Medical Device industry
• Experienced in dealer management or Marketing Management
• Current knowledge of respiratory therapies
• Demonstrated success influencing clinical use of product in hospital environment, particularly with novel respiratory technologies
• High sales aptitude
• Demonstrated ability to be hands on
• Cultural literacy and sensitivity
• Open minded, flexible, adaptable
• Ability to establish trust in working relationships
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written including group presentation skills
• Computer skills including MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint and online applications
• >75% travel