|Sector||Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology|
A leading biotech client of ours in the Netherlands are looking for a GMP Documentation Lead to start ASAP. It will be a contract until the end of the year with the view to go perm in 2020.
GMP Documentation Lead
This function oversees several GMP documentation specialist and ensures the timely completion of deliverables of his/her team.
This function provides guidance to the team members and ensures the team performs at expected level and ensures proper interaction between her/his team with other internal and external parties.
- Ensures creation of GMP and process related documents such as BRMs, protocols and reports as per agreed timeline and per house procedure.
- Ensures full adherence to the house procedures in his area of supervision
- Ensures team members are competent for the assigned responsibilities
- Ensures successful management of change controls and deviations that are owned by MSAT department as per agreed timeline
- Ensures proper system implementation and associated training within the department
- Ensures transparent and timely communication to the MSAT head on the issues and actively participates in resolving the issues
- Ensures full adherence to the house procedures for all activities performed under his/her supervision
- Strongly collaborates with MSAT head on achieving the departmental goals