Concilium Search is an executive search and interim workforce solutions business headquartered in London with offices in New York and Amsterdam. The IT Division here specialize in placing contractors in Opensource Development, DevOps, and Architecture. This featured position is for a Google Cloud engineer, to be based in Warsaw, Poland.
Job Title: Google Cloud Engineer
Duration: 6 - 18 months
Location: Warsaw Poland
- Architecture design of Google Cloud Platform capabilities and features aligned with data science stakeholders’ objectives
- Provide guidelines for data automation and migration approaches and techniques including ingest, store, process, analyse and explore/visualise data
- Assistance with automated data ingestion, data migration and transformation
- Establish connections and credibility in how to address the business needs via design and operate cloud-based data solutions
- Adopt SRE practices – bringing software development practices to operations and bringing continuous improvements through automation, pro-active monitoring, etc.
- Strong written, verbal skills
- Experience in enterprise applications, and big data solutions
- Work experience with geographically distributed teams and on-site / off-shore models
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer preferred – specific technologies of interest would be BigQuery, DataFlow, Cloud Storage, AI Platform Notebooks (JupyterLab)
- Experience with DevOps and Management tools – Terraform, Cloud Deployment Manager, StackDriver suite, etc.
- Experience with architecting and handling large datasets, structured and semi-structured data formats and creation of automated tooling for cloud platforms
- Experience with streaming processing, performance testing and tuning
- Experience with GCP based security (IAM, ACL, firewall rules, data traffic encryption)
- Any experience in Data Science / Machine Learning projects will be an advantage