|Sector||Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology|
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Human Resources legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures. Solid experience in social relations management, ideally in a transport / logistical sector and in industrial blue collar environment.
- 7+ years' HR business partner experience
- Must be able to exercise judgment and independently determine and take appropriate action within defined HR policies and procedures, both at operational and tactical level.
- While not necessarily the subject matter expert in each HR specialty area, must be able to discuss the fundamental issues of the HR functional areas (training, compensation, benefits, etc.) with management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing a range of human resources services, focusing on the European Distribution Center and European functions as internal client group, the HR Manager provides proactive HR leadership and consultation by supporting managers and employees of this organization.
- Manages the planning and administration for the HR function.
- Assists employees on administrative HR related matters and coordinates with Payroll Administration (time & attendance, thematic leaves, etc).
- Designs and/or implements programs in accordance with company-wide human resources policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Working with the leadership team, influences line-managers to make changes in organizational structure or processes.
- Provides senior management with an interpretation of current HR policies and may facilitate the training of managers and supervisors on HR programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves Employee Relations issues through effective and objective investigation processes, ensuring adherence to appropriate employment laws.
- In partnership with Learning & Development, manages training needs analysis and develops training solutions to build capability within the assigned client group.
- Develops and conducts presentations to employees and managers on a variety of HR subjects.
- Participates on global HR initiatives that may require taking the lead on HR projects within the client group.
- Client group description: European Distribution Center : warehouse & distribution activities (apx 180 workers mainly in warehouse and admin logistic positions) and European functions (apx 20 workers)