|Sector||Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology|
We are partnered with a world leading Biopharmaceutical organisation who are looking for an HTA Group Lead to manage a team of 6 direct reports.
Within the position you will work in PV Ops for Market Access on Health Technology Assessment (HTA) activities focusing to support the company's diverse portfolio, to ensure that patients can get access to innovative medicines. As the Group Manager you will be accountable for:
- Providing a strategic HTA overview on current and future portfolio supporting the team to deliver national access and reimbursement for medicines.
- Managing the team to effectively develop the Market Access and pricing strategies for the UK & Ireland and to project manage the HTA submissions. Be responsible for outputs/activities by
- Ensuring timelines are met and that the quality is consistently high
- Providing oversight on pricing and reimbursement strategies and be point contact for all pricing discussions. Champion the development of value-based pricing solutions through the team
- Providing quality control for all team deliverables, including HTA submissions and correspondence with external bodies
- Supporting the adaptation of global HTA/Health Outcome deliverables and Health Economic models
- Championing sharing of best practice and providing appropriate level of challenge to ensure innovative HTA solutions are developed
- Develop HTA ways of working and processes in line with Global SOPs, implemented and evaluate to maintain high standards
You will be accountable for a team of HTA experts which includes;
- Line management activities such as recruitment, succession planning, on-boarding and development/ training plans.
- Development of business plans that enable the team to manage the current HTA workload whilst developing appropriate resourcing plans to manage the future portfolio
You are accountable for the HTA external stakeholder development plan which includes;
Enabling the team to grow external partnerships and publications in the field of HTA to support the portfolio