Concilium Search is an executive search and interim workforce solutions business headquartered in London with offices in New York and Amsterdam. The IT Division here specialize in placing contractors in Opensource Development, DevOps, and Architecture. This featured position is for a Java Developer , to be based in Sweden
As a Java Developer you use the latest technologies, like AWS and Microservices, to develop cutting edge solutions and services to our customers. The purpose is to help them stay ahead and offer attractive and relevant services – now and in the future. Together with your team you are responsible for the entire lifecycle of a service – from requirements, development, test, deploy, maintenance to continuous improvements and new innovations.
As person you are a curious, innovative and analytical problem solver.
You enjoy teamwork and have an inclusive approach to your work.
Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant area
Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
· Fluent in English, written and verbal – Swedish is a plus
· Experience working with Agile Methodologies (SAFe, Scrum
· Experience working with micro services architecture
· Unit Testing (JUnit)
· AWS CloudFormation
· AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
· Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
· Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS)
· AWS Lambda
· AWS API Gateway
· Dynamodb and/or Aurora PostgreSQL
· Experience from relational- as well as non-relational databases
· Active MQ
· CloudFormation (AWS)
· Certificate usage
· Experience working with continuous Integration and micro services architecture