|Sector||Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology|
We are currently partnered with a leading pharmaceutical company located in Belgium who are looking for Laboratory Supervisor to join them on a contract basis with the view to start ASAP.
Please see the outline of the role below:
Oversee the activities of the chemistry laboratory related to the validation / transfer of analytical methods in accordance with good laboratory and manufacturing practices, available procedures and guidelines (EP / USP / CFR 21).
- Ensure the transfer of methods to the release team of the QC lab, including the training of technicians
- Supervise projects related to the introduction of new products
- Supervise the validation of new equipment
- Resolving issues related to method transfer
- Be the contact person and manage interactions with other sites
- Coach, develop and motivate the group by creating a team spirit
- Actively participate in continuous improvement projects
Skills and experience
- University-Level Science Education: Pharmacist or Graduate or Engineer in Biochemistry, Chemistry (or equivalent through experience)
- Demonstrated leadership experience, ease of communication, assertiveness
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Excellent "multitasking" management capacity, analytical skills, good personal organization, developed autonomy, flexibility, high availability.
- Quality and customer orientation, rigor and precision
- Critical mind, ability to prioritize according to the business impact
- Good oral and written knowledge of French & English
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point ...)
- Knowledge in Lean and / or Six Sigma, Minitab software and statistical tools is a plus
- Fluent English & English required
- At least 5 years' experience within laboratory environments, of which at least 3 should be in a supervisory or project manager position.