We are currently representing a leading IPP that specializes in the global renewables industry. As a result of an extensive pipeline and impressive growth and development internationally, this client are currently searching for several experienced Asset Managers with significant experience managing the operation of power generation assets in Japan.
Suitable candidates will have the following experience and educational background:
- Minimum bachelor's degree education, preferably in engineering, business, finance or a related subject
- Project finance acquisition, management or transaction experience
- 3+ years' experience in the financial and commercial development or management of energy assets
- An ambition to develop their career with a leading international IPP
- A passionate for renewable energy and its development
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office and particularly Excel
- Strong technical, commercial and financial understanding and experience in relation to renewable energy assets
This opportunity is based in Tokyo and will involve travel to site and counter party locations in the country.