|Location||None, United States|
The Manager, Electrical Engineering will form a key part of the Technical team, whilst supporting both the Origination and Asset Management teams with engineering-related matters.
This individual will join the flexible and globally mobile team, and will be based in either Greater New York City, Mexico City or Sao Paulo. They will report directly to the Technical Director, based in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be a positive and outgoing personality, will be autonomous and trusted with managing their workload and meeting expectations, whilst also being commercially minded.
- Specify due dilligence on electrical design, grid compliance and connection for potential acquisition of projects
- Support local and regional teams in implementing company policies, procedures and standards around the electrical design, grid connection and general HV operations
- Support with contract negotiations to ensure long-term asset integrity
- Proven knowledge and understanding of congestion, contailment and pricing (e.g. CAPEX)
Candidate Experience and Qualifications:
- Min. degree-level qualification in engineering or related discipline
- Min. 5 years' experience in renewable power projects (wind and PV solar)
- Strong technical working knowledge and understanding of current renewable technologies
- Willing to travel both domestically and internationally >25%
- Min. professional proficiency English language; additional language advantageous