|Sector||Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology|
We are currently looking for 2 x Senior Packaging Engineer's for a 6 month contract to start at the beginning of February on a 6 month contract (extension likely).
Our client are based near Amsterdam, NL and are looking for 2 x Packaging Engineer who have experience working with Medical Devices & also has full life-cycle experience.
- The purpose of this role is to provide subject matter expertise to support the packaging technology team
- As principal packaging engineer you will be leading packing related activities for combination product development.
- The majority activities are related to secondary and tertiary pack design, development, verification and validation for combination products and authoring and reviewing design control documentation.
- You will have extensive knowledge of the relevant regulations, directives, guidelines and standards relevant to the development of packaging for combination products.
- Your creativity, knowledge and experience will enable you to identify and to resolve complex packaging related problems.
- You will also be responsible for managing external engineering resources and for supporting and mentoring other members of the Packaging Team
- M.S. or PhD degree in Packaging, Packaging Materials, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry, Polymer Science or Engineering with packaging work experience and proven track record (on the Market).
- At least 7 years’ experience in packaging development, from concept to commercialisation or equivalent in pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry
- Solid proficiency in MS Word, Excel and MS projects
- Training in Design Controls, medical device risk management and European Medical Device Directive/Regulations.