The job’s mission
Through in-depth strategic analysis, integrate the European Marketing focus into a compelling Annual Marketing Plan in the Benelux Region. Through collaboration with the sales team, execute upon the marketing plan to achieve our strategic objectives. Support legacy implant portfolio and facilitate the execution of high impact new product launches to the sales organization. This role sits within the European Joint Replacement marketing team, with a direct reporting line to the Marketing manager for Southern Europe.
Your key responsibilities:
- Create the regional tactical Marketing Plan aligned with the Divisional Strategies and expectations through in-depth analysis.
- Execute upon the Marketing Plan through the implementation of innovative techniques and methods.
- Manage the Marketing Discretionary Budget.
- Undertake Voice of Customer research to ascertain customer satisfaction and future strategic opportunities.
- Empower the sales force to achieve the agreed KPIs of the business through direction and training.
- Lead the marketing focus for medical education, customer engagement and third-party educational congresses.
- Work with sales leadership to create an implant and instrument forecast that aligns with our growth aspirations and portfolio strategy.
- Work with the Internal Education team to ensure the sales force is competent to safely and effectively promote our products and cover surgical cases.
- Lead portfolio pricing and profitability analysis for new and legacy products in the local market.
- Develop the KOL strategy.
- Share best-practice throughout the European and Global marketing teams.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Life sciences, marketing or business
- Proven sales/marketing experience with a major medical or pharmaceutical manufacturer/provider
- Demonstrated business acumen and proven marketing knowledge and knowledge on how to create a marketing strategy/plan
- Ideally product knowledge and selling experience with Orthopaedic products
- Ability to build up strong and trustworthy relationships, ability to influence stakeholders and a passion for Medical Devices
- Fluency in Dutch and English and ideally French
Who do we want?
Strategist – demonstrates the ability to strategically think and act, considering all eventualities before determining the most profitable area for investment
Analytical – has a curiosity for deep analysis and be able to identify trends that can inform our business strategy
Relationship Builder – Builds and maintains relationships internally and with key clients/customer groups that support and improve personal/team effectiveness
Innovation & Creativity – Develops and champions new ideas