WHO WE WANT
- Charismatic networkers. Influential partners who proactively reach out and engage with internal and external contacts in order to build powerful relationships.
- Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analysing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
- Confident communicators. Influential individuals who are able to command the direction of a conversation and persuade others to buy in to an idea or product.
- Dedicated achievers. Resilient, results-driven individuals who have an internal passion to make healthcare better.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Owning portfolio, product development strategy and OEM cooperation from EMEA perspective.
- Responsible for pan-EMEA Strategic Marketing Upstream part for Medical EMEA Emergency Care lines business
- Closely cooperating with divisions, US and other global stakeholders to define and find consensus on product and business development strategy
- Owning product development pipeline and R&D cooperation
- Identifying companies, products, technologies, and intellectual property as viable acquisition opportunities that fit the strategic business focus. Planning, directing and coordinating the external market analysis for product acquisitions.
- Developing and executing programs to engage customers and gather insights for product development projects. Executing field due diligence and voice of the customer through marketing, sales channels and key opinion leaders to fully understand the opportunity
- Prospecting for new business and writing proposals - identifying opportunities to win business
- Partnering with Market Insights and third-party market research companies to execute primary and secondary research and surveys
- Supporting new product launches
- Developing product and process solutions to make it easy for our customer to do business
- Educating transatlantic and EMEA colleagues on norms, collaborating with stakeholders and driving company influence on committees
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, Marketing, Engineering, Life Science or relevant field (Masters or MBA Highly desirable)
- Proven marketing experience of which a significant portion is preferably within Pharma/ med-tech industry
- You are a strategic thinker with a strong hands-on mentality.
- You are able to clearly and confidently set direction and to communicate clearly.
- You develop and champion new business ideas and portfolio development with your futuristic mind-set.
- You are a strong lobbyist with the ability to persuade people, influencing and convincing across different levels and cultures.
- You have proven track record of successfully leading projects, meeting timelines, budget and achieving project goals.
- You are fluent in English.