Key Accountabilities Include:
- Assist during the acquisition of late-stage development and construction projects
- Supporting different regions in evaluating proposals for engineering services
- Carry out on-site constructability reports for project acquisitions
- Participate in project review meetings
- Manage updates to engineering work, exhibits, design guides, budgets, specifications etc.
- Collaborate with the Technical, PM, Operations and AM teams to ensure designs capture the desired needs and expectations
- BS degree in engineering or related subject - desirable MS and/or P.E.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in renewables (wind and/or PV solar)
- Relevant experience in Engineering Management
- Project scheduling experience (P6, MS Project)
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally (25-50% expected)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English language skills