|Location||San Diego, California, United States|
Provide project management support to Program Managers in support of therapeutic area activities and deliverables. Collaborate in the development and maintenance of Portfolio Management system while advancing best practices and contributing to the operational excellence of’ Program Management function with a focus on continuous improvement. Manage the administrative aspects of the R&D level meetings and Portfolio Management Process.
• Bachelor’s degree in life sciences and/or combination of education/experience
• Minimum 2-5 years of progressively responsible, relevant experience focusing on project management which includes experience managing cross-functional project teams. Must possess:
• A solid understanding of the drug development process and the principles, concepts, practices, and standards of pharmaceutical project management.
• Ability to support multiple project teams simultaneously, be well organized and have strong time management skills and attention to detail.
• Able to dynamically flex to accommodate shifting priorities, demands and timelines
• Familiarity with FDA and/or EMA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, and GXPs governing the conduct of clinical trials is required.
• Strong knowledge and skill with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and other reporting and tracking tools.
• Strong technical experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders.