|Sector||Oil & Gas|
- Report to Drill Team Management on QMS performance
- Develop QAP (Quality Assurance Program) for the company.
- Comply with company Quality Assurance Plan throughout the equipment manufacturing stage
- Provide support for Quality Management System (QMS) Implementation.
- Ensure control plans and other associated documents are implemented effectively
- Manage material certification documentation for locally purchased goods.
- Coordinate Equipment Failure Investigations and support Root Cause Analysis.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
- >5 years' experience as QAQC Engineer in the drilling and completions field
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor.
- Formal Training in DS1 or NS2.
- Familiar with the requirements in API 4G, 5CT, 6A, 7L, 7G-2, 8B, 16A & 53.
- Previous NDT methods certification
- Desire for the candidate to have formal root cause analysis training/certification
- Valid medical certification and minimum professional proficiency English language skills (verbal and written)
- Starting date: June-2019
- 28x28 working schedule
- Location: RoK, WKO, Uralsk Main office/field
- Salary: negotiable