Job Title – Quality Control Technician III
Industry - Pharmaceuticals
Location - Netherlands
Duration - 10 months
Start Date - 17/02/2020
Languages – Dutch and English
About the company
A multinational pharmaceutical company who develop treatments that aim to increase access and improve patients' health.
• Routine Testing of the raw materials, primary and printed packaging materials & finished products, stability samples and in-process control samples according to SOP and as per the committed time lines.
• Handle quality management system like Deviations, Out of specification results (Phase 1 investigation), Out of trend results in stability as well as in released products,
• Writing, review and approval of test results
• Maintain adherence to corporate policies and appropriate regulations through actions and decisions
• Active participation in advanced problem solving, root cause analysis, troubleshooting, interpretation/consultation, verification of quality and test results discussions
• First-line Troubleshooting of laboratory equipment
• Active participation in changes or act as change owner as part of continuous improvement.
• Work a 5 shift pattern (24/7)
• Bachelor degree in analytical chemistry/pharmacy or equivalent experience
• Knowledge and familiarity with the use of Pharmacopoeia methods
• A strong analytical oriented mindset.
• Experience with working in a pharmaceutical environment
• Experience with development/validation or verification of analytical methods for complex drug products like liposomal or protein coated drugs
• Experience with analytical techniques like, UPLC/HPLC, TOC, PSD, etc.
• Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical quality systems and production processes
• Experience & exposure to work in regulatory environment as well as Regulatory Audit like EU cGMP inspection , US-FDA, ANVlSA
• Team player
• Strong can-do mentality
• Results oriented