|Location||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
The Senior BI Developer will play a critical role in executing our client's analytics vision for its first Commercial drug launch. The role will primarily interact with the Commercial Operations team and the right individual will possess experience in all stages of BI project work: requirements, logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment.
This person will have in-depth experience developing complex interactive dashboards with BI tools such as SiSense as well as strong experience with PL/SQL. The ideal candidate loves diving deep into data to provide insights that will help drive revenue growth. Ability to learn new technologies, take up challenges, adapt to the business needs, and stay focused on delivering results is essential to the success of this role. This is a 3-month contract.
- Utilize our cloud-based BI tool (SiSense) to help drive efficient, data-driven decision making through valuable insights
- Develop interactive dashboards with drill-down capability with SiSense
- Develop views and stored procedures in Veeva Nitro via PL/SQL coding
- Provide input into the technical architecture and the data warehouse technology stack
- Provide ongoing maintenance support through SQL query tuning and optimization
- Participate in agile development teams, including interacting with both business analysts and end users to come up with well performing and scalable solutions
- 5 + years’ hands-on experience developing business intelligence solutions.
- Solid understanding of relational database theory, principles and best practices
- Experience with BI dashboard tools. SiSense is a plus, but other experience (Domo, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, etc.) will be considered
- Experience building views and stored procedures via PL/SQL
- Experience building OLAP cubes
- Experience with data warehouse design and dimensional modeling
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision, with excellent problem solving skills
- Experience working with API and system integrations a plus
- Knowledge of Pharma/Biotech industry is a plus
- Experience with agile development methodologies a plus