A truly exciting start-up client of ours, who are on a fast growth trajectory, expanding heavily worldwide and developing a strong track record of winning new customers have reached out to us.
Reports To: VP Software Engineering
Type: Perm (full-time)
- Mithril and React.js but also Angular, VueJs…
- Websockets and REST APIs
- Unit testing tools and modern bundlers
- GIT or similar distributed version control software,
- Comfortable in Linux environments and shell
Bonus Points for:
- OpenLayers and D3 libraries
- 3D: CesiumJS, ThreeJS, babylonJS, PlayCanvas but also Unreal/Unity…
- iOS or Android development
- WebRTC, GStreamer
- Server side experience with Python, Node.js or Rust
- DevOps tools such as Ansible, Packer
- Bring your own technologies / Personal projects
The Work Environment:
- Development on Macs and Ubuntu: The team is pragmatic so realize they also have to work with Windows occasionally.
- Prestigious location
- Outdoor sport paradise: Nearby mountains and skiing, cycling opportunities, and obviously the sea
- Mainly office/lab based: Monaco, but flexible and remote working possible too. Occasional travel to customer installations all around the world when appropriate.
- Small team: Embracing modern development practices. New ideas are always encouraged and will try most things, but they always settle on what works for us.
- Diverse team: Local team in Monaco is very multicultural including a mix of experienced engineers, successful sales and project managers balanced with the brightest young graduates.
- The client offer a very competitive compensation and bonus structure