The portfolio is at an early stage of adoption with very high growth prospects targeting global category leadership. This essential position will sit on the International Management Team and will be a critical conduit between global and our various commercial channels and internal partners. The role is responsible for launching products to complete the best bag in the business and aid the field teams in accelerating product adoption. The emphasis will be on tactical execution with specific deep dives in strategy development. The marketing leader will need to set direction, build scalable organizational capabilities, and drive change to ensure we meet our customers’ needs where they are today (in the hospital) and together with them transform healthcare provision (to ambulatory and office) to enable a large untreated patient population access to minimally invasive technology and in so doing dramatically improve healthcare utilization and patient quality of life.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing professional who is driven by delivering excellent results in a fast-growing market with a cutting-edge product to improve healthcare utilization and patient quality of life.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide downstream marketing support to regional and country partners, distributors and direct sales teams outside the US to include:
- Product launch or reposition, from planning through execution
- Market insights: trends, competition and VOC (voice of customer)
- Lead Training material production and execution of external customers and internal sales & marketing professionals
- Analyse & execute pricing, channels and go-to market plans
- Product adoption acceleration strategies and promotion support
- Lead the annual and long-range planning process
- International KOL management support, to include helping build Centres of Excellence and advisory boards
- Partner with Sales Training to ensure excellence in salesforce competency
- Assist Sales with must-win product evaluations, tenders or customer presentations
- Be in the markets with key customers and sales opportunities
- Regional coordination of product operations: registrations, demand planning, R&D input/feedback, regional PLCM (produce lifecycle management)
- Track and communicate leading and lagging performance indicators, i.e. revenue forecasts, ASP analysis, customer behaviour assessments etc.
- Create and reinforce functional and process excellence to enable scalability
- Identify, create and lead execution of regional marketing & promotion events: webinars, social media, Peer-2-Peer meetings, congresses and other professional education activities
- Develop strong internal network of regional and country stakeholders – e.g. reimbursement, finance, legal, compliance
- Build quality and compliance into all aspects
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Degree in Economics, Marketing or similar
- 8-10+ years of successful related business experience, preference to Medtech/Medical Device
- Ability to lead projects on an international level and execute through others
- Track record of healthcare marketing excellence, from product launch to accelerating therapy/product adoption
- Strong skills in software, analytical and digital tools
- Experience in multiple sites of care (hospital, ambulatory, office) preferred
- Strong commitment to excellence as well as outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You are characterized by your forward-thinking attitude, see and drive change as well as driven by improving patients´ lives.
- Fluent in English