Concilium Search is an executive search and interim workforce solutions business headquartered in London with offices in New York and Amsterdam. The IT Division here specialize in placing contractors in Opensource Development, DevOps, and Architecture. This featured position is for a SharePoint Developer, to be based in Brussels, Belgium
Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Duration: 12 months initial contract
Location: Brussels, Belgium
• Analysis and documentation of requirements following the standards and methodologies established by the Contracting Authority.
• Creation of Prototypes.
• Developing/maintenance of applications that reflect the specifications.
• Integration with other applications.
• Production of all the required technical documentation following the established standards and methodologies.
• Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system.
• Participate in the evaluation and testing of products/applications in order to ensure that they conform to the predefined standards and requirements by using the standards and methodologies established by the customer.
• Formulation and/or elaboration of test cases/programs.
• Participate in meetings with the Contracting Authority and user groups.
• Participate in the development of the new Intranet (based on SharePoint).
• University degree with 8 years experience
• Excellent knowledge of MS SharePoint 2010/2013 Platform services and tools (Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and higher, Search Server, workflows, collaboration, Wikis, SharePoint Designer 2007, etc.) JDBC, HTTP and XML.
• Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET, VB.NET (or C#, Visual Studio, relevant frameworks, XML).
• Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
• Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application development.
• Good knowledge of English (written & spoken), French is an asset.