|Location||Midwest , United States|
|Sector||Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology|
Concilium Search are partnered with mid-size, specialty pharmaceutical company with 1,000+ employees and a revenue of $300mn+, whose Headquarters are based in Europe, along with multiple international facilities. They are looking to bring on a Senior Packaging Engineer within their sterile (injectable) US site.
- Ensure the daily packaging production is run optimally, by leading, establishing and implementing procedures across quality, output and defining KPIs
- Ensure all equipment is maintained in accordance to the overall site plan, current pharmaceutical regulators requirements and industry standards
- Maintain current EHS requirements are met & ensure spare part stick on packaging
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in other departments on maintenance tasks
- Create, review and own URS protocols on the packaging lines.
- Hands-on approach coaching team leaders, gain process knowledge and be available for any questions on the shop floor
- Train Packaging personnel according to correct standards and requirements
- Ensure that the economics of the business unit are aligned with overall budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing facility or production setting
- GMP knowledge and experience is required
- Experience with high speed automated packaging equipment and systems
- Knowledge of regulatory standards such as GMP, 21CFR part 210 and 211, FDA, OSHA, and other regulatory agencies