|Location||Florida, United States|
We are currently representing a leading American construction firm that specializes in offering innovative solutions which in turn leads to the successful completion of award-winning, cross-industry projects. As a result of its continually developing pipeline of major solar PV projects, this client are now looking to bring in an experienced project/design engineer to take on the role of Solar Engineering Manager.
Essential job responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing a team of engineering consultants to ensure that reliable, high-quality and safe project designs are achieved
- Assist the project team and its owners in keeping the project budget on track and in making informed decisions to complete high-level design programs
- Maintain and develop strong business relationships with clients, consultants, trade contractors and vendors to gain additional interest in future solar project construction
Necessary Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years' experience managing solar EPC engineering
- Demonstrable utility-scale solar experience
- Strong computer skills and PV project software capability
- Bachelor's degree in construction management and/or engineering or a related discipline
This position is based in Florida and does not require the candidate to travel extensively in the role.