|Location||San Diego, California, United States|
The Temporary Tier 3, Desktop Support Analyst position will be responsible for providing support to all of the Company's Pharmaceutical IT clients in their use of: computers, applications, mobile devices. Supporting clients located throughout the enterprise including, home offices, offsite facilities, and our mobile work force. The Tier 3, Desktop Support Analyst will be responsible for resolving client device hardware/software issues, organize inventory/assets, move/setups, system builds and troubleshooting, while also seeking assistance when necessary.
The Temporary Tier 3, Desktop Support Analyst will act as a representative of the Company's IT Team and will be expected to: support local & remote meetings, be the technical lead to determine root cause of technical problems on issues that are identified per the front line team/tickets, resolving tickets within SLAs, work as a part of a fast-paced team, and strive for excellence. This role focuses on RCA’s, identifying patterns, and ensuring proper triage, documentation, details, processes and procedures are being followed, tickets are properly responded to and proper communication and information are communicated to the senior teams. Provide technical guidance, coaching/training to team members and documentation
- Has primary responsibility to provide tier 3 desktop support assisting the infrastructure teams, IT clients with hardware, software, and mobile device questions, concerns, or issues by providing one-on-one resolution to the client’s satisfaction.
- Answers and responds to: IT support calls, walk ups, service requests, tickets, and e-mail support.
- Deploys and Test computer images. Including all software and OS installs and configurations.
- Acts as an escalation point for external help desk service providers.
- Documents all support efforts in the ITSM system as per procedures.
- Installs, tests, and configures workstations/laptops, software, phones, peripheral equipment.
- Troubleshoots and repair hardware and software problems on customer computers and peripherals.
- Gathers appropriate data to escalate to higher-level technicians or partners when needed.
- Assist in assets management procedures, inventory equipment and software.
- Active Directory/O365/RMM/Citrix/other portal consoles Administration: Enable & Disable Accounts, Creation of Accounts, Account Modifications, and password resets.
- Ensures backup, recovery, and data restoration from workstations/laptops for clients during upgrades or problem diagnosis.
- Orders IT supplies including software, hardware, peripherals devices, mobile devices, etc. as per procedures.
- Supports and assist with projects and company initiatives as needed.
- Setup and Support: meetings, conferences, and events.
- Train, coach and provide guidance to the frontline teams.
- Review current work instructions and documents and ensure documentations are up to date
- Assist in writing/develop/maintain documentation
- Assist in recommending/enhancing current process and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.