Areas of Expertise
Concilium Search specialises within six core horizontal markets: Natural Resources, Infrastructure, Pharmaceuticals & Biotech, Medical Devices, FMCG and Information Technology. Across which, run two clearly defined horizontals: Executive Search and Interim Contracts.
Providing a bespoke service to each individual client depending on their preferences and specific recruitment needs, our executive search team consistently ensures a diligent, timely and professional service on what are often highly confidential and difficult to fill senior level roles.
We go through a robust eight stage process in our search for best in class candidates. The process is as follows:
1. Client briefing – In depth briefing with the client to clarify the details of the role
2. Briefing with in-house research team on position & beginning of market mapping exercise to identify the most suitable candidates in the market
3. Generation of candidate long list
4. Discreet & professional approach made to all targeted candidates
5. Competency/behavioural based face to face interviews with all suitable candidates selected from initial interviews
6. Collection of compliance documents & references from each candidate
7. Candidate shortlist creation
8. Presentation of qualified shortlist to client
We offer an optional psychometric testing service for all clients which can be used across the entire recruitment lifecycle from initial selection through to business integration.
This consists of all candidates completing the test, generation of a personal personality profile, detailed feedback from a qualified psychologist, follow up interview based on results of the test and finally the presentation of the full report with feedback report and review with our client.
Our tests are scalable and can be used to ensure team fit, measure performance, evaluate independent working as well as test for management/leadership skills.
In the fast paced and ever-changing contract recruitment market, Concilium’s Interim Contracts team has a constantly growing network of exceptionally skilled candidates, looking to take on assignments varying from anywhere between three months to two years dependant on the project.
We offer short term, immediate cover, and longer term rolling contracts, higher level interim, fixed term contracts and temp to perm placements.
Our interim solutions are available across all specialist markets & we have become a respected firm who can provide individuals at a host of different levels.
We have also been proactive in providing a single niche specialist right through to helping clients to scale up on projects by deploying contractors to work on assignments requiring multiple disciplinary skills.
Concilium Search focuses predominantly across 6 core industry sectors; Natural Resources, Infrastructure, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, FMCG and IT.