Project Radio Safety Officer
We are currently looking for a Radio Safety Officer for a pharmaceutical manufacturing project in Paris.
- Act as Radio Safety representative for the project team to make the project and design comply to local French standards
- Ensure that all Radio Safety aspects are properly identified, reviewed and managed according to design requirements.
- Strong experience in CAPEX engineering project, writing of technical specifications, reviews of design layouts, flows, process check, maintenance and ergonomics.
- Manage supplier and partners on the EHS and radio safety aspects (example: acoustic studies, support to write the safety report)
- Write and manage the endorsement of the radio safety report and materials to prepare the permit submission with the project manager by the project team
- Advise project manager and project lead on project phasing
- Ensure that the project documentation (such as but not limited to EHS endorsement, acoustic studies, environmental impact) is compliant on Radio Safety guidance with governmental, state, and city requirements, following the guidance of the corporate safety management system, to support all the
- Ensure Radio Safety regulations are integral to the qualification plan for facility/equipment/process packages and support Qualification of design for Facility, Equipment, Utilities, and Process packages
- Support QbD [Quality by Design] approaches for new process development in (radio-)chemistry with fully automated and flexible processes from EHS perspectives
- Support effective communication within the project team and with all stakeholders.
- Be a guide and the reference on the radio-nuclear and others EHS rules to follow
- MSc or equivalent level through education, training, and experience in occupational safety, industrial engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum: 10 years’ experience within the (radiopharmaceutical) industry, of which 2 years on radiopharmaceutical activities
- Experience in a design and construction project/ green or brown field experience is a must
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Fluent english and french
- Knowledge and experience in Commissioning,
- Qualification, and Validation desired
- Good planning and organization skills
- Candidate must be fluent French & English