Senior Business Development Manager
Our client is a new and exciting global pharmaceutical company working within the niche, differentiated and value-added generics sector.
They are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager, who will work toward building on their existing credibility to further develop their presence within the generics medicines space.
• As a senior member of the Corporate Development department, would seek out and introduce differentiated ideas aligned to current and future proposed business strategy & infrastructure, delivering sustainable revenue.
• Meeting with third party developers, CMOs, dossier developers and brokers to present the company as a partner of choice, and to uncover and ensure access to the best business opportunities.
• Working cross-functionally within the company, providing timely feedback on ideas and accurate and complete input into internal pipeline management teams.
• To develop robust, sustainable rationales for business cases.
• To identify CDMO partners for the delivery of pipeline projects.
• The development and management of Heads of Terms, and commercial contracts through to completion.
• The coordination of project due diligence activities (Regulatory / Quality / IP / Medical).
• Work with the commercial business units to identify new product development, licensing, and portfolio optimisation opportunities.
• To lead on-going reviews of the business case prior to Product Launch
• To support the Global New Product Introduction team as a point of escalation supporting the removal of potential delays / negative material changes to the project terms and deliverables.
• University degree (pharmacy or medical qualifications desirable)
• 7+ pharmaceutical industry experience
• 5 + business/product development experience
• Good understanding of European generics market space (P&R dynamics and market access details in particular)
• Understanding of dossiers development/MA application process
• Understanding of data and the ability to analyse and interpret the data